Whether in-house relocation of individual casting cells or the relocation of complete production lines or entire production plants.
Are you planning a partial or complete relocation of your business? This project requires a high logistical effort and a great deal of technical expertise from an experienced service provider. We take over the entire planning, dismantling, logistics, reconstruction up to commissioning for you. We have already proven several times that we are more than up to this challenge. We always approach the task systematically and single-mindedly and offer you, as a system service provider, the complete processing from one source so that your machines are quickly ready for operation again. We have been working in this field for our customers for more than 30 years and have valuable expertise.
Depending on your operational conditions, we start with an inspection and individual planning of all necessary steps from dismantling to commissioning. We then draw up a precise schedule and select the necessary service providers from our network of specialists. You can rely on having an experienced and perfectly coordinated team at your side, thanks to our long-standing and proven partnerships. In addition, we are able to adapt flexibly to any challenge in machine relocation. Our primary goal is always to get the machine back into operation as quickly as possible and to avoid unnecessary downtime.
Your advantages of our services for dismantling and relocation:
- Everything from one source: You have a personal contact person who reliably controls all steps and partners.
- Low downtimes: Thanks to our precise planning, relocations during ongoing operations are also possible.
- Space is not an issue: Even in the tightest of spaces we can operate perfectly thanks to special cranes.
- Clean work: Electrical equipment protects employees from harmful emissions.
- Special tools for every task: No matter what the problem to be solved. We always have the necessary tools or equipment at hand via our network.
- No path is too far for us: We are internationally active for you. If necessary, your machines are transported by land or sea.