Whether machine delivery or relocation - Fiss takes over special transports of machine relocations and individual transports
We organize for you the professional transport and export of machines and entire foundry plants. As a general contractor, we are your personal contact from the very beginning, from project planning, professional dismantling, commercial customs clearance to reconstruction for each individual section. This also includes machine transport which involves particularly high demands and a large degree of individual planning services. The project sequence is planned by us precisely according to your requirements, so that all steps ultimately interlock precisely like a cogwheel. Safe, cost-effective and competent.
Worldwide network for machine transport
Fiss has more than 30 years of experience in international machine transport for machine relocation or the transport of technical equipment for industrial companies and engineering firms. We reliably manage the entire process from dismantling to re-commissioning of the machines at the new location. Under our management we control our partner companies, technicians and special fitters for industrial installations and machine transport.
Our service for machine transport knows no limits - whether by land, air or sea. Thanks to our cooperation partners, we have the appropriate special transporters for overland transport. If the machine goes on its journey by air freight, we take care of the appropriate packaging, transport to the airport, customs clearance, import at the destination and smooth onward transport. Shipment takes place in overseas containers and according to international standards. Once all machine parts have arrived at their destination after the machine transport, we will support you with the assembly, mounting and installation as well as the commissioning.
Our services for machine transport and relocation
- Visiting the locations at start and finish
- Recording of machines and peripherals
- Consultation, schedules and timetables
- Disassembly of all machine parts (mechanics, hydraulics, electrics)
- Documentation and marking of steps and parts
- Professional packaging for the transport route
- Loading with appropriate equipment
- Transport logistics (national, international)
- Completion of customs formalities (if necessary)
- Unloading with appropriate equipment
- Unpacking all components
- Positioning and alignment
- Reconstruction of the machine or plant
- Thorough inspection and acceptance